rm.Certificates is a full service certificate of insurance management program designed to provide on-demand access to Certificates of Insurance by automating the request, routing, processing, distribution and annual renewal of outgoing Certificate of Insurance.Application Features:
- Flexible web form provides simple, self-service request, processing and distributing of outgoing Certificates of Insurance – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Configurable forms and templates support both standardized ACORD and ISO forms as well as manuscript templates – Evidence of Self-Insurance, Memorandum of Insurance, etc.
- Integrated business rules identify ‘non-standard’ Certificate of Insurance requests and automatically route to designated stakeholder(s) for review
- Comprehensive Endorsement Library enables easy selection or automated inclusion of Policy Endorsements to each Certificate of Insurance
- Point-and-click inclusion of customizable cover letters – email, fax, and US mail
- Upload and track supporting documentation for each Certificate of Insurance request – contract, purchase order, etc.
- Automated processing and distributing of all renewal Certificates of Insurance to designated Certificate Holders via email, fax and/or US mail
- Comprehensive record of activities and communications between internal and external stakeholders
- Integrated ad-hoc reporting provides real-time access to insurance certificate data, process analytics, and performance trends
“ With the help of Exigis software [RiskWorks], Tyco eliminated the manual handling of over 40,000 certificates of insurance and achieved aggressive ROI goals. We couldn’t have done it without Exigis! “
– Christian Heinisch, Senior Manager, Risk Management, TE Connectivity