rm.Compliance is a service-supported insurance compliance program designed to centralize the administration and automate the request, follow-up, processing, auditing, and annual tracking of third party Certificates of Insurance, Endorsements, Contracts, and other related supporting documents. With rm.Compliance, risk managers have a unified dashboard to easily monitor activity, progress, and real-time insurance compliance activities across the organization.Application Features:
- Automates the application of ‘standard’ contract requirements according to predefined – contract type, region, value, total spend, products/services etc.
- Centralizes the intake and processing of compliance data and documents across operations – Vendor Account data, Insurance Certificates, Endorsements, Policies, etc.
- One to many architecture enables the management of multiple third party agreements in a single Account Record – leverage common data across multiple Vendor agreements, piggyback on existing (already collected and verified) Insurance Certificates, monitor total spend across agreements, track combined exposures, etc.
- Integrated data extraction tool automatically extracts relevant insurance data from submitted third party documents and performs first-level compliance evaluation and ‘scoring’ – second-level audit and final evaluation is performed by Exigis Services Representative.
- Verify and track supporting documents – Contracts, Purchase Orders, Indemnification/Hold Harmless Agreements, Form W-9s, Performance Bonds, etc.
- Flexible communication services and on-boarding plans leverages tiered, multistage email, fax, and US mail notices
- Configurable web interface to exchange data with complementary procurement, contact, or tenant management systems – Oracle, MRI, SAP, Ariba, JD Edwards, PeopleSoft, etc.
- Comprehensive record of activities and communications between internal and external stakeholders
- Ad-hoc reporting provides real-time access to actionable business intelligence, process/performance data, and insurance compliance metrics